A quality of life position for an OB/GYN in the quiet corner of Connecticut. This is an established practice with an opening due to one of their physicians retiring. There are 3 physicians in this office, but they share call with another group. The call schedule will be 1:5. You will enjoy excellent pay and benefits with a team that makes going into work enjoyable.
This is a partnership-track opportunity with a sign-on bonus. There will be profit sharing after one year. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance, malpractice coverage, and a 401(k).
Torrington is the largest city in Litchfield County, Connecticut and the Northwest Hills region. It is well known for its theaters, golf courses, and outdoor activities along the CT wine trail, making it a great place to work and live.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Nancy Toth at 203.663.9363 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.
- Work 4 days in the office and 1 surgery day
- 1:5 call rotation with 3 physicians in this office, but they share with another group
- Deliver out of one hospital that is within walking distance
- 3D and 4D ultrasound
- $10K sign-on
- Excellent family centered location
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Museums, theatres, and outdoor activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail