Come practice in Norwalk, a city in southwestern Connecticut, in southern Fairfield County, on the northern shore of Long Island Sound. Norwalk lies within both the New York metropolitan area and the Bridgeport metropolitan area. You will also find some of the finest dining and shopping venues. CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensation and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please call Chris Gachette at 954.837.2772 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- General GI opportunity
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Call of 1:6
- Teaching opportunities available
- Academic affiliation
- See an average of 14 to 18 patients per day
- Candidates can be board certified or board eligible
- 1.15 hours from Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail