This opening is in a mid-sized New Mexico City. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. The Bottomless Lakes State Park is located right outside Roswell and has many outdoor activities. With a low cost of living, short commute times, and nearby metro areas, like Albuquerque and El Paso, Roswell is a great place to call home.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Austin Arriola at 954.837.2706 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Interventional cardiologist, no structural
- Be the sole physician in a small practice
- Replace a retiring cardiologist
- Amazing work-life balance
- Monday through Friday schedule
- 3 to 5 years of experience is preferred, but open to a new graduate
- J-1 and H-1B visa sponsorship
- Culturally diverse community with many outdoors activities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail