An award-winning California health system offering a desirable and flexible schedule in a beach community is seeking a board certified or board eligible urologist to join their team.
Situated on the one of the best hidden gems on the California Coast, enjoy picturesque views, friendly communities, and world class recreation.
• Flexible scheduling - 3 day work week or 2 weeks on/2 weeks off format available.
• Brand new Davinci XI Robot.
• Full-range of Urology cases available with a large referral base.
• Ability to establish a Urology program in an iconic beach town.
• Competitive guaranteed salary of with productivity incentives, signing bonus, comprehensive benefits, and relocation.
Living on the California Coast: Voted #5 by the Washington Post for stunning scenery and climate.
• Surrounded by the giant Redwoods and Sequoia trees you can hike, bike, or go horseback riding on the many wooded trails or along the coast.
• Find solace in a cost of living that is 29% lower than the California State average, according to areavibes.com.
• Mild weather year-round allows for comfortable outdoor recreation, camping, or visiting state parks all year long.
• Ranked with an A+ in amenities from areavibes.com, this coastal mini city will not disappoint with its large quantity of outdoor recreation, local restaurants, cultural sites, and low commute time.
For Further Consideration and More Information, Please Contact:
Employment Type: Full Time