A Top Georgia Healthcare system is searching for an Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist.
• Outpatient, Adult Psychiatry
• No Call, No Weekends
• Integrated Team-Based Model of Care with APP's, LPN's, therapists, and social workers
• Excellent work/life balance:
• Oppotunity for 4 day work week
• Up to 40% telepsychiatry available
• Phoebe Putney is an H1B Cap Exempt employer
• J1 Candidates Eligible
• Competitive, above average compensation & recruitment package
• Physicians Group Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc.
• Phoebe offers abundant physician amenities including fitness & childcare facilities
The Southwest Georgia region boasts with attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town community with unique shopping and dining, and year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting, and fishing
• A wide array of residential options including country club with a truly affordable cost of living - 9th most affordable city in the country
• An assortment of activities including swim, tennis, golf and various sport leagues
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlanta's Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world
If interested, please reach out to me so that we can discuss the details.
Direct Office Line: 678.501.2429
Cell or Text: 470.734.2184
Employment Type: Full Time