Are you a General Anesthesiologist looking to join a recently built and modernized hospital, work alongside friendly surgeons, and have flexible scheduling and autonomy?
• Join the dynamic team of CRNAs, outgoing and experienced surgeons, dedicated surgical staff, and supportive administration
• Enjoy your afternoons with a flexible weekly schedule, and collaborative call coverage among the group, with most cases performed from 7 am to 11 am, usually no later than 1-2 pm. The anesthesiologist will supervise but not direct supervision of CRNAs. This is not a locum assignment position.
• New, state-of-the-art facility with 3 OR suites, a procedure room, and 2 endoscopy suites
• Have an autonomous and diverse caseload with general surgery, ob-gyn, ENT, GI, podiatry, and minimal emergent cases - no neuro and no cardiac cases
• Competitive guaranteed salary near 500K plus professional fees, highly lucrative benefits of 100% match along with the hospital's retirement affiliation with the TCDRS program, 6 weeks PTO, and free health insurance
• This friendly West Texas city offers everything from hospitality, community involvement, local events, strong cattle and oil economies, scenic outdoor parks, and great barbeque and Mexican cuisine
• They have a strong school system with high-school facilities like a junior college, great extracurricular and athletic activities for all ages and families
• Enjoy the smaller town atmosphere with an 18% lower cost of living than the national average without the hustle and traffic of a larger city without feeling too rural or remote
• Conveniently located nearby the Midland/Odessa area - which was named two of the best places in the country to live the American dream in 2019 - where you will have access to the "The Tall City," MDF Airport, shopping, museums, statues, and memorabilia sites, desert plains, and cowboy culture
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Employment Type: Full Time