A well-established, highly-reputable Ophthalmology Group in Wisconsin is actively looking to expand their team with an addition of a 5th physician.
• Join a collegial and collaborative group of providers including 4 Ophthalmologists, 1 Optometrist and a robust support staff
• Practice Comprehensive Ophthalmology with an opportunity to incorporate sub-specialty interests like Glaucoma, Retina or Cornea
• Turnkey opportunity as the group prepares for an upcoming retirement - plenty of surgical volume available
• Be as busy as you would like to be or enjoy reasonable volumes of around 25 patients per day
• Updated facility amenities with physician friendly EMR system in place
Compensation & Benefits:
• Competitive salary guarantee in the 75th percentile with RVU bonuses and paid call
• Full benefits including health & insurance with multiple retirement plan options
• As one of the Midwest's most popular vacation destinations, this region in Northwest Wisconsin's population more than triples in the summer months. Live where others vacation!
• Just minutes from over 850,000 acres of National Forest, historic fishing lakes, and multiple golf courses offering outdoor fun for families of all ages
• Enjoy countless waterfront activities and beautiful beaches on the shores of Lake Superior
• Though the area offers plenty of local amenities, the popular Duluth area is just 1 hour away
For more information, contact Dan Morton:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/dmorton-4
Employment Type: Full Time