We Are Hiring
Ascension St. Vincent is looking for a Full Time Family Physician to join our elite team!
Why Join Our Team
About Ascension St. Vincent Medical Group
- As a member of the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world s largest Catholic health system, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is a comprehensive network of over 650 primary care and specialty care providers, recognized nationally and internationally.
- Together with our local healthcare facilities, including 22 Ascension St. Vincent hospital ministries, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent providers offer health care to residents in 57 counties across the state of Indiana.
- With a vision of creating the most desirable multi-specialty group practice in Indiana, Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is transforming health care with a Physician-led and provider-driven organization focused on quality patient care and patient satisfaction, while meeting the needs of local communities.
- Located in the heart of Indiana in Clinton County, Frankfort combines the best qualities of small-town living with suburban amenities and is easily accessible to major metropolitan areas such as Indianapolis and Lafayette.
- With a strong presence in the commercial manufacturing industry, Frankfort has a population of 16,400+ and it is a healthy, thriving city that is recognized for its friendly atmosphere, low cost of living, and for its vigorous activity in business growth.
- Frankfort boasts both public and private schools and the Indianapolis International Airport is just over 50 miles from the heart of Frankfort.
About Ascension Medical Group
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages.
What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent is seeking a full-time BE/BC Family Medicine Physician to join our existing practice in Frankfort, Indiana. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with: Primary Care, Women s Health, and Pediatrics
- Office Hours: Four days a week; 8am-6pm
- Call Schedule: Routine telephone call coverage, no actual presence required. Needs to be available for consultation.
- Expected patient volume in office: 15-20 patients per day
What You Will Need
Physician MD/DO credentialed from the Indiana Medical Licensing Board obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
Advanced Life Support.
Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension St. Vincent is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the EEO is the Law poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.