The Medicus Firm is proud to assist The UAMS College of Medicine, with their national search for a BC/BE Neuromuscular Neurologist to join its expanding faculty.
The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) has a unique combination of education, research, and clinical programs that encourages and supports teamwork and diversity. We champion being a collaborative health care organization, focused on improving the health, health care, and well-being of Arkansans.
- Outpatient-only; state-of-the-art epilepsy and neurology clinic
- Employed with nationally-recognized teaching hospital
- Ranked 4th on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity List in 2022
- Competitive salary and benefits package with academic rank
- M.D. or equivalent
- License to practice medicine or eligibility for licensure in Arkansas
- Completion of an accredited Neurological Training Program
- Candidate must be Neurology board eligible (preferably board certified)
About the Community:
- One of "America's Most Livable Communities"
- Known as the state's 'Mecca for Arts'
- 1 million plus metro population
- Strong economy with diversified business base
- Home to a plethora of cultural activities: Ballet, Opera, Symphony Orchestra and Museums
Reference: NEUR 21994
Please contact Gregory Haskins at 469.669.0780 or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org