At Dignity Health, part of our mission is to partner with independent practices and groups to deliver care and healing to our communities. We are currently seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our community partner, Healthy Living Primary Care. Healthy Living Primary Care is a well-established practice in Fair Oaks, CA that has a reputation for taking the time to provide excellent patient care.
Partner with an experienced physician to provide excellent patient care to the community of Fair Oaks.
- Outpatient only
- Competitive base income guarantee
- Sign-on incentive and relocation assistance
- Student loan forgiveness
- Partnership opportunities
- Quality time for patient care
- Average patients 14-16 a day
- Work life balance
- Benefits including medical, dental, and vision
COMMUNITY BASED RECRUITMENT
This is an opportunity to join a community-based practice affiliated with Dignity Health. In many cases, providers will join an existing single-specialty or multi-specialty medical group (solo options are occasionally available). Physicians in an independent group tend to enjoy both the practice of medicine and the business side of health care. Some benefits of independent practice opportunities include:
- Exposure to and ability to impact all aspects of business operations associated with your practice
- Flexibility to adjust work/life balance to meet your personal and professional needs, since you’re the one running the practice
- Choice of joining an established practice or developing a new independent practice
MERCY SAN JUAN MEDICAL CENTER
Dignity Health Mercy San Juan Medical Center is a 370-bed not-for-profit hospital located in Carmichael, California, serving the areas of north Sacramento County and south Placer County for more than 50 years. It is one of the area’s largest and most comprehensive medical centers. Dedicated to the community’s well-being, our staff and volunteers provide excellence in care for our patients each year.
Fair Oaks/Carmichael is a suburb in the Greater Sacramento metropolitan area. Sacramento is one of the fastest growing cities in the nation and one of the most affordable places to live in California. The area offers a wide variety of activities to enjoy, including fine dining, shopping, biking, boating, river rafting, skiing, or attending one of many different cultural events. Lake Tahoe, San Francisco, the vineyards of Napa Valley, and the historical Gold Rush towns of the foothills are all within easy driving distance.