Logan is a town in southern West Virginia. It has a rich Native American history and, in the industrial years, became a center for the coal mining. There is a very affordable cost of living in Logan, many wooded and riverside properties, and a genuine small town feel where everyone knows their neighbors. Outdoor enthusiasts will enjoy miles of trails, hunting grounds, fishing areas and close proximity to rafting and climbing at New River Gorge, our country's newest National Park. Come enjoy the preserved beauty of this wonderful state.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
Please contact Peter Morgan directly at 203.663.9384 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Be the only urologist in a 50-mile radius
- Quick ramp-up with excellent earning potential
- Robot available
- BC or BE accepted
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Teaching opportunities to rotating med students
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail