A hospital in Florida needs an ENT due to growth. There is an elective outpatient practice for general ENT cases and there will be some trauma call. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active FL medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This employed position offers a competitive compensation. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, full comprehensive benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, loan repayment, and malpractice coverage.
Located in northeast Florida, within driving distance of bustling Jacksonville and its numerous beaches and attractions, Orange Park boasts a history and culture all its own, with golf courses, varied lodging options, wedding venues, parks, and shopping.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any jobs, contact CompHealth today.
Please call or text John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive benefits package with loan repayment
- Employed position
- General ENT cases
- Elective outpatient practice
- Some trauma call
- Board certified or board eligible
- Located 25 minutes from Jacksonville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail