Fort Wayne is Indiana's 2nd-largest city and is consistently cited for their high quality of life and low cost of living. It is centrally located and just a short drive from major metropolitan areas such as Chicago, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, and Detroit. The educational system includes multiple universities and excellent public and private schools.
CompHealth has access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, we will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. This is an exceptional opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
Contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- 7 on and 7 off block of all days
- 10-hour shifts
- No procedures or ICU needed
- Typical census is 10 to 15 patients per day with NP support
- $280K base salary
- $30K sign-on bonus
- 2023 residents are welcomed to apply
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail