A hospital-based cardiology group in Pennsylvania is looking to expand by adding another cardiologist to their practice.
There is currently a high demand for cardiology due to the continued expansion of services. The incoming physician will enjoy a waiting patient base and the opportunity to help guide the direction of the program into the future.
Half of the work will be done in an outpatient cardiology clinic, with the remainder rounding in a very busy, 250-bed hospital.
Cardiology procedures include stress testing, echocardiography (ECG), transesophageal echo (TEE), nuclear, etc.
This opportunity offers an excellent base salary including yearly production and quality bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, 403(b) or 457 plus 3 percent matching, 5 days of CME and $3,000, 2 weeks of PTO, holidays, and malpractice insurance.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and reference job 2730428.
- Mix of inpatient and outpatient with 1:6 call
- Join 15 cardiologists in a very busy single-specialty group in Philadelphia
- Highly complex and challenging cardiac conditions
- Academic option to round with IM residents in the hospitals
- Certification in nuclear cardiology, echocardiography, and stress echocardiography are desired
- Work for a large health system with great financial stability
- Excellent salary with RVU production and quality bonuses and full hospital benefits
- Live and work in the City of Brotherly Love
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail