Greater Atlanta Metro - Cardiothoracic Surgery
The Northside Hospital Heart Institute (NHHI) in Atlanta, Georgia is recruiting a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join the health system's growing Heart Institute. The Cardiothoracic Surgery Program operates in a state-of-the-art Heart Center with combined physician experience of over 50 years.
We specialize in the treatment of complex cardiac surgery patients including coronary artery bypass surgery, heart valve surgery, aortic surgery, endovascular/transcatheter procedures, mechanical circulatory support, and ECMO.
• NHHI has more than 50 heart and vascular locations in metro Atlanta
• NHHI has more than 100 employed Cardiovascular physician providers, including 80 employed cardiologists
• NHHI's large cardiovascular footprint affords a busy Cardiothoracic Surgery practice and growth opportunity.
• Top Georgia Health System with outstanding financial stability
• Recognized by Comparably for Best Places to Work in Atlanta, Best HR Teams, Best Operations Teams, and Best Company Outlook.
Atlanta, GA ranks as the #1 Most Affordable City and the #3 Fastest Growing Metropolitan in the US
• Vibrant, diverse city with affordable housing and a booming economy
• Atlanta ranks #3 for the most Fortune 500 Companies of any city in the US
• Outstanding Public and Private school systems and major Universities with graduate education offerings
• Fall in love with the Atlanta's award-winning restaurants, thriving cultural arts scene, rich history, and mild, sunny weather
• International Airport with direct flights to destinations all over the World
For the past 50 years, Northside expanded across 25 counties with five acute-care hospitals, more than 250 outpatient facilities, 4,100* providers, and 25,500 employees
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Cardiovascular
Employment Type: Full Time