Join a physician-owned Orthopedic group located in a medium-sized Northern Idaho community. This opportunity allows you immediate patient volume and surgical cases as the current F/A surgeon is retiring.
• With the long time F/A surgeon recently retired, the incoming surgeon will inherit immediate patient volume and surgical cases
• 2 OR days per week and 2.5 days per week in the outpatient clinic
• Work alongside 5 other surgeons and 5 APP's
• Compensation package includes a projected income of over $900,000, a Sign On Package of $150,000, Partnership Track, and the opportunity to buy into the ASC
• Orthopedic Surgery Residency required
• This medium-sized community has a regional airport with daily flights to Denver and Salt Lake City
• With a median home price that is over $100,000 less than the rest of Idaho, your dollar goes much further in this tranquil community
• Explore Hells Canyon, North America's deepest river gorge at nearly 8000 feet. With numerous hiking trails, fishing and kayaking spots, as well as gorgeous views, this hidden gem is the perfect outdoor getaway.
• Just 2 hours from the famous and beautiful Coeur d'Alene allows you to experience serene hiking, mountainous views, and lakeside relaxation any weekend
• Enjoy a year-round, comfortable, 4-season climate with a summer high of just 85 degrees with very mild winters
Contact Evan Kaspar for more information:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic - Foot And Ankle
Employment Type: Full Time