My client is located in a lakeside resort community and they have an Orthopedic Surgeon opening for someone seeking a great work/life balance practice. This is a wonderful independent and financially-secure hospital, with a collegial group, paying a generous salary, in a very family-oriented community.
Recognized as the #2 best mid-sized company to work for in Minnesota with a 5-star rating for patient experience by CMS, join a team committed to providing the highest quality "heartfelt" care to the communities it serves.
• Newly renovated hospital and Medical Office suite
• Flexible schedule offered - combination of clinic and OR 4 days per week.
• 2 ORs - Blocked on Tuesdays - majors in 1 and minors in other
• The hospital will hire an Orthopedic PA to assist with the surgeon's input.
• Never-ending salary - above MGMA median and 26.5% of gross charges over salary level
• Signing bonus, Student Loan Forgiveness, and Relocation Reimbursement.
• Comprehensive benefits including 403B with 5% match
Live among the breathtaking, glacial-carved lakes, in a community frequented as a popular vacation destination for those enjoying an active, year-round outdoor lifestyle.
• Enjoy boating on large picturesque lake, golfing in one of the many public or private courses, fishing for crappies on the other numerous lakes, skiing, hunting, horseback riding, or camping right outside your back door
• Steeped in tradition and rich history, explore local theater or one of the many nearby museums.
• Just a short drive to the Twin cities, residents have access to popular attractions of the metro area without all the traffic
• Enjoy a low cost of living 30% less than the nearest Metro area
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time