300K+ Pediatrics | Unmatched Autonomy | Visa Support Avail. | Missouri
- Jackson Physician Search
- Closing date
- Nov 7, 2023
- Part Time
- Position Type
Do you have the desire to practice in a community whose focus is to help increase access to primary care services? If so, this opportunity could be just the career move you've been seeking.
This community-based, mission-focused primary care facility is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its growing team.
• Opportunity to join a highly regarded Patient-Centered Medical Home that has been servicing the community for 45 years
• Broad scope of services includes providing chronic and acute medical care for newborn-18 years of age, well-child exams, immunizations, etc.
• Full or part-time practice autonomy
• Maximize your clinic time with full support staff - RNs and FNPs,
• HPSA score of 20
• Visa Candidates welcome to apply
• BC /BE required
• Comprehensive benefits package includes strong loan repayment program(100K), health, dental, vision, matching 401K, CME stipend, PTO package, etc.
• Spend the weekend enjoying the beauty of the Mark Twain National Forest or the Ozark Scenic Riverway
• Enjoy a variety of outdoor activities such as camping, mountain biking (350 miles of nationally ranked trails), kayaking, and swimming
• Spend the weekend floating down the river
• In less than 2 hours, you could be watching the St. Louis Cardinals win the World Series, or the Blues clinch the Stanley Cup
• 100% family-oriented community with a focus on connecting with your neighbors
• With an average temperature of 80 degrees, you can enjoy all four seasons
• Easy access to two major airports
For more information, contact Cori Centerino:
Schedule a Call: https://calendly.com/ccenterino
Employment Type: Full Time
Apply for 300K+ Pediatrics | Unmatched Autonomy | Visa Support Avail. | Missouri
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalized job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert