Southeastern private practice Nephrology group seeking new partners to serve the residents of Savannah, coastal Georgia and South Carolina.
• Join growing privately owned 10 Nephrology provider group
• Academic affiliation with option to teach residents
• Established referral patterns and minimal competition
• Dialysis medical director title offered
• Full spectrum Nephrology to include dialysis, inpatient consults and outpatient clinic with the advanced practice provider assistance
• Opportunities available in Savannah GA, coastal GA and SC.
• Competitive base salary plus productivity bonus
• Defined track to partnership with proven income potential 500k
• Signing incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid time off, CME, health and malpractice
Savannah, GA and Beaufort SC~ 'The beloved coastal cities.
• Miles of breath-taking waterfront views with easy access to community boat ramps
• Thriving downtown offering musical performances, abundant restaurants, art galleries and boutique shopping
• Savannah/ Hilton Head International airport
• Top rated public and private schools plus tertiary academic medical center
• Coastal homes situated on large pieces of land and feature equestrian farms and maritime forests
• Abundant outdoor activities including biking, sailing, fishing and golf
For more information on job please contact Sally Ann Patton at
Employment Type: Full Time