• Join an expanding and collegial surgical team providing a full spectrum of general plastic and cosmetic surgery services with an emphasis on breast reconstruction.
• Minimum 40-hour work week
• Strong clinical support with coordinated case management, dedicated APP in clinic and 2-3 OR blocks per week.
• Minimal inpatient responsibilities with call shared 1:3 including some facial trauma.
• Consults for complex wound management with Hyperbaric/Wound Care center
• Physical led medical group, employed model.
• EPIC EMR.
• Active teaching facility rotating with EM and FM residents if desired.
• Competitive Base Salary plus wRVU & quality incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance and much more.
• Located 1 hour from Richmond, 3 hours from Northern VA/DC and 2 hours from the Outer Banks, NC.
• Large metro area of 1.8 million people.
• Situated on the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay, the area is graced with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views.
• Plenty of access to beautiful wildlife, boating, kayaking, and outdoor adventures
• Local restaurants, art galleries, local shops, nature trails, distinctive festivals, live musical events, harbor tours, cruises, and a sophisticated selection of entertainment offerings.
• Diverse and unique neighborhoods with prices, styles, and sizes to meet all needs.
• Excellent public and private school options.
• Major International Airport within 1 hour.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Surgery - Plastic
Employment Type: Full Time