Nationally renowned health system seeks a motivated Cardiothoracic Surgeon to step into a leadership role based at its flagship hospital in beautiful Central Wisconsin.
• Expected case mix includes full range of Cardiac Surgery
• Make your mark as a leader at an established (and growing!) program
• This health organization is incredibly "bought in" to doing whatever it takes to help the Cardiothoracic service line grow to its full potential
• 2 state-of-the-art Cardiac ORs & several hybrid ORs; highly competent, dedicated CT OR team
• Trauma Level II
• Surgeons are very well-supported by team of 5 cardiothoracic APPs
• The ideal candidate will be comfortable forging relationships with administrative & medical leaders in both clinical and community settings
• Extremely competitive salary of $1-1.2 mil 4-year guarantee
• Exceptional benefits include executive level employee benefits package, fully funded retirement plan, fully funded relocation
Why live in Central Wisconsin? Walking around, people are friendly. Driving around, 60 seconds of extra travel time constitutes a "severe" traffic jam.
• Surrounded by woods, lakes & hills, this community offers the combination of big city amenities with the look and feel of the Great Northwoods and small-town hospitality.
• Plenty of open space, retail, delicious restaurants, nature out your back door and access to world class education and healthcare
• Forbes ranks this community among the "Top Five Cities to Raise a Family" in the entire nation!
• Send your children to one of several award-winning public school districts in the area; numerous parochial & private options available too
• With a cost of living well below the national average - build or buy the home you've always dreamed of here.
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller:
• Schedule a call: https://calendly.com/katiemoeller
• Call/Text: 314-788-6877
Specialty: Surgery - Cardio Thoracic
Employment Type: Full Time