Job Description & Requirements
Adult Psychiatrist in New Hampshire
StartDate: ASAP Pay Rate: $300000.00 - 300000.00
Join a health organization that enjoys a strong, long-term relationship with Dartmouth University. In addition to treating patients with serious mental illnesses, this position includes the opportunity to be on Dartmouth’s faculty and supervise a psychiatry resident.Opportunity Highlights
- Potential income of $300,000
- Ability for 4-day workweek
- Mix of outpatient visits, admin, and team meetings
- Strong intake team
- Strong relationship with Dartmouth University, including faculty position
- New building opening in 2023
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Student loan repayment assistance
- Great benefits and retirement plan
This community is one of the most unique and beautiful towns in New Hampshire, rich with history, gorgeous nature scenes, and classic New England architecture. There are activities to enjoy in every season, plus easy travel to the surrounding states and the city of Boston.
About the Company
- No state income tax + low crime rate
- Excellent community to raise a family
- Picturesque, walkable downtown with shops, restaurants, and more
- Local culture includes galleries, children’s museum, theaters, breweries,
- Great opportunities to enjoy the outdoors: lakes, trails, mountains, etc.
- Full calendar of local events, concerts, festivals, and more
- Easy access to Boston, MA
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Psychiatrist, Psychiatry, Mental Illness, Physician, Healthcare, Mental Health, Medication, Medical, Doctor, Md