Job Description & Requirements
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine Physician in Tennessee
Join a growing team of more than 15 Med-Peds physicians at a highly-acclaimed medical center outside Nashville. Full-time and part-time opportunities are available along with potential income in the 90th percentile. You’ll work a 7 on, 7 off schedule.Opportunity Highlights
- Potential income in the 90th percentile
- 7 on, 7 off schedule
- Highly collegial group of 15+ Med-Peds
- Closed ICU
- Newborn nursery coverage
- $100,000 educational loan assistance + sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Annual quality bonus + CME stipend
- The medical center has been recognized as a top 15 health system in the U.S. six times (IBM Watson Health®).
- Part-time and full-time opportunities available
Enjoy the quiet country life and easy proximity to big city attractions from this thriving area of Tennessee. The city of Nashville is just a 45-minute drive and you’ll have your pick of incredible communities—Franklin, Columbia, Spring Hill, Thompson Station, and more.
About the Company
- No state income tax
- Can choose to live in Williamson County School District, which ranks first in Tennessee academic achievement
- Option to live in Franklin, one of the best suburbs in the state (Niche)
- Warm climate + endless options for outdoor recreation—enjoy hiking, biking, kayaking, boating, fishing, camping, golfing, and much more
- Popular downtown area with music, arts, entertainment, shopping, and dining
- Easy access to Nashville—just a 45-minute drive
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.