Join a group of 4 FMOBs at a community health center in one of Alaska's most breathtaking communities.
• An opportunity to join a group of established Family Medicine physicians who have been in the community for over 10 years
• Outpatient-only Family Medicine with Surgical Obstetrics
• Incredible work/life balance, flexible scheduling options for a 32-to-40-hour week
• 1 in 5 call covering practice patients only
• Competitive starting salary plus comprehensive benefits package, student loan repayment, CME, and PTO.
• Surgical OB Fellowship training not required, mentorship available
• Located on Alaska's Emerald Isle, this community showcases a verdant landscape and abundant outdoor opportunities making it a haven for the outdoors enthusiast.
• Experience Alaska's diverse wildlife, from bear viewing to birding to whale watching in the spring and summer.
• Live in a place with a national park are at your fingertips; world class freshwater and saltwater fishing is in your backyard; and where there are miles of hiking and biking trails
• Downtown features several casual eateries, coffee shops, local breweries, and vibrant arts scene
Call/ Text 720-470-4582
Specialty: Family Medicine - Obstetrics
Employment Type: Full Time