A thriving multi-specialty group of 30 physicians right along the coast of California nestled between Los Angeles and Malibu to the south and Santa Barbara to the north, is seeking a BE/BC Hematologist/Oncologist to join their team to meet increasing patient demand.
Join three other oncologists who work in a beautiful office space on the hospital campus with sweeping ocean views. Applicants can expect a guaranteed base salary with production upside in addition to a 4 day work week. The practice's physicians truly enjoy a fantastic quality of life with ample time to spend with family, friends, and exploring the outdoors.
In addition, physicians can apply for up to $300,000 in loan repayment in exchange for a five-year service commitment.
• 4 Day Work Week
• Community Setting - Get to see a wide range of both hematology and oncology
• Incredible Support staff to increase your practice efficiency
• Low Patient Volume Expectations - No pressure to hit high patient volume targets but RVU productivity is available
• Limited Call - the practice has a part time oncologist that covers the inpatient service most of the week
• Full Benefit Package including a relocation allowance.
• The Community has the cleanest and safest beaches in Southern California with quick access to Southern California's burgeoning wine region
• Incredible weather and lots of local amenities, restaurants and shopping
• More affordable cost of living with unequalled Southern California charm- the community is at least 12% more affordable than living in Los Angeles, CA.
• Excellent educational systems and a stable housing market
Name: Jeff Foster
Employment Type: Full Time