Join a not-for-profit, 99-bed, Acute-Care Hospital located in a Southwest Montana Metro that needs a full-time Hematologist/Oncologist to join their team. Work alongside 1 other full-time Hem/Onc physician in a role that allows for excellent work/life balance.
• Option for a 4-day work week with dedicated admin time.
• Tenured nursing staff, patient navigation program, and infusion center.
• Tumor board and partnership with the Huntsman Cancer Institute allows access to excellent resources and specialty-support
• Guaranteed Base Salary starting at $520,000 with production upside, $100,00 Sign On Bonus, Relocation, Full Benefits, and more
• This Montana Metro is an outdoor mecca with 5 lakes, 3 golf courses, 70+ miles of trails, and a ski resort just outside town
• Located between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks, you can make it to either after work on Friday for a weekend get-away
• This picturesque community is just 2 hours from both Bozeman and Missoula and has all of the amenities a big city offers including a regional airport
• Your dollar goes much further in this city with a cost of living that is below the national average and 22% cheaper than nearby Bozeman, MT
Contact Evan Kaspar for more information:
Employment Type: Full Time