Join New England, Home-Grown Network of Inpatient Rehabilitation Hospitals
• Employed position with competitive base salary, production incentives and benefits
• 6 weeks of PTO plus 1 week for CME + CME stipend
• Opportunity for onsite outpatient clinic
• Full inpatient census, 15 patients/day
• Stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, trauma, etc.
• Dedicated, 24/7 hospitalist program covers admissions
• Accredited by Joint Commission and CARF & Certified by Medicare
• 401K retirement with match and signing bonus
The New Hampshire Community:
• Greater Boston Metro Region of New England
• No state sales tax in NH
• Named "Best Places to Live" by Money magazine
• Kiplinger voted 2nd most "Tax-friendly City"
• Forbes magazine "America's 100 Cheapest Places to Live"
• Ranked #7 Best Metropolitan for Upward Income Mobility
For more information, please contact Christen Kolloff:
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time