An innovative and progressive, Not-For-Profit Charlotte, NC health system is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonologist to join a hospital employed 7 provider Pulmonology practice
• Independent, not-for-profit Charlotte area health system has received national recognition as a Top 100 Hospital.
• 5 Pulmonologists and 3 APPs in a stable, hospital employed practice
• 100% Pulmonology with option for Sleep Medicine
• Physician-led organization where 50% of the Senior Leadership Team are clinicians
• Employed opportunity offering a competitive compensation package that includes sign on, relocation, and annual retention bonus plus a comprehensive benefits package
Located just minutes from Uptown Charlotte, this suburban community is one of the area's best places to live and work with a low cost of living ($265k median home price), family friendly neighborhoods, and great schooling options.
• Charlotte has become the darling of the south, boasting beautiful weather, a booming local economy, a thriving arts and cultural scene, and a food scene that is on the rise!
• Miles of biking and running trails, beautiful parks, golf courses, Lake Norman, the Catawba River, and the Smokey Mountains - the outdoor opportunities are endless
• Charlotte is home to several professional sports teams including NFL, NBA, NASCAR
• Less than 4 hours from Atlanta, Raleigh Durham, Asheville, Wilmington, and Charleston, SC
For more information and further consideration please contact:
Employment Type: Full Time