Join this highly reputable, high-volume private practice while residing in scenic southern Oregon, an outdoors-enthusiast dream destination!
• Team of 6 orthopedic surgeons, 6 First-Assist PAs, a podiatrist, experienced surgical staff, and dedicated administration
• Work alongside fellowship-trained surgeons, PT, OT, sports medicine, and chiropractic care for referrals and collaboration for a comprehensive patient treatment approach
• ASC suites and imaging center are conveniently located within the same clinic for priority access and availability for orthopedic patients
• Blocked schedule for the hospital OR and surgery center with input in your schedule, along with a great work/life balance, and collaborative call of nearly 1:7
Parameters and Compensation:
• Must be BE/BC in Orthopedic Surgery
• Fellowship training and additional clinical interests are welcome
• Competitive guarantee base salary with lucrative bonus options and proven 7-figure earning potential with the surgery center and imaging center ownership along with partnership opportunities
• A comprehensive benefits package, malpractice coverage, CME, relocation, signing bonus, and more!
• Known as the "City of Sunshine" with nearly 300 days of bright blue skies, breathtaking views, scenic topography, or lakeside living - this town is full of endless places to explore and live an active outdoor lifestyle.
• Enjoy hiking and mountain biking in the national forests, various lake activities with the world-famous Crater Lake nearby, a top place for bird and bald eagle watching, and any snow sport you can imagine, along with a competitive area for fly-fishing, ice-fishing, and hunting wild game
• Reside within convenient proximity to the Medford, Oregon airport for easy travel or commutable driving distance of 30 minutes to Northern California, Bend, or Reno.
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Direct | 678-501-2406
Specialty: Surgery - Orthopedic
Employment Type: Full Time