Seeking a board-certified oncologists or hematologist/oncologists to join the Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center (VICC) community practice program. Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center (VICC) is a leader in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of cancer.
• Hematology and Oncology group offering the most comprehensive and cutting-edge cancer treatment services in the region
• Flexible practice schedules to include 4.5-day work week
• Access to participate in Vanderbilt disease specific and molecular tumor boards, clinical trials and quarterly faculty meetings
• Two APPs to assist with rounding on consult service plus two radiation oncologists, nurse navigators, social worker and dietician
• Support staff includes dietician, nurse navigators, palliative care director and social worker
• Competitive guaranteed base salary and production incentives
• Outstanding benefits to include Vanderbilt Child tuition incentives
• Sign on and relocation incentives
Nashville is the capital of the U.S. state of Tennessee and home to Vanderbilt University. Legendary country music venues include the Grand Ole Opry House, home of the famous "Grand Ole Opry" stage and radio show. The Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum and historic Ryman Auditorium are Downtown, as is the District, featuring honky-tonks with live music and the Johnny Cash Museum, celebrating the singer's life.
For more information, please contract Sally- Ann Patton at
678-634-1143 or text
Employment Type: Full Time