With continuous success, further expansion endeavors, and partnership track opportunities after two years, this is the perfect time to join the largest and most reputable private neurology group serving the Dallas, Texas Metroplex!
• Join a highly trained and diversified team of 20 Neurologists, 8 Advanced Practice Professionals, and hospital support staff
• This outpatient opportunity is based in a great suburb just north of Dallas at their main office and established clinic location
• Flexible weekly schedule offering a great work/life balance
• Additional clinical interests and fellowship training welcome (epilepsy would be a plus)
Parameters and Compensation:
• Must be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Neurology
• Highly competitive guarantee base salary with a bonus-based revenue model
• A fully comprehensive benefits package, PTO, 401K match, occurrence-based malpractice, 3K CME allowance, negotiable relocation, and sign-on bonuses
• Lucrative partnership opportunity - few partners earning near 500K+
• Dallas, Texas is the 4th largest metropolitan and ranked number 14th best city to reside in the United States. Dallas is known for transportation, exquisite cuisine, fine art, healthcare, and Fortune 500 companies, this metroplex has everything you could imagine.
• This organization primarily services the Northern Texas suburbs - which almost all dominate as the top places to live in the entire country - offering affordable real estate, safe communities, superb school systems, and great places to raise families
• Whether you enjoy dining out, art museums, botanical gardens, collegiate, and professional sporting events, retail shopping, golfing, attending the rodeo, exploring nature trails, or boating on nearby lakes - you will have an amazing quality of life and will love being a Texan!
For more information, please contact Kirstin Dunbar:
Direct | 678-501-2406
Cell/Text | 502-550-5862
Employment Type: Full Time