The Orlando Health Medical Group is seeking an Endocrinologist to join our comprehensive and rapidly growing service line.
Role Details and Requirements:
Responsibilities include diagnosing and treating hormone disorders and other problems relating to the endocrine system. The Endocrinologist will evaluate patient symptoms and medical histories, diagnose conditions and develop treatment plans. Prospective candidates should be Board Eligible/Board Certified in Endocrinology. Qualified candidates must have completed an ACGME Fellowship in Endocrinology.
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, with new patients seeking out Orlando Health Medical Group for their care.
- Integrated multidisciplinary and subspecialized practice environment.
- Great payor mix with patients from top Orlando employers and Orlando Health team members.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy when it comes to clinical decision making and patient outcomes.
- Opportunity for growth and leadership development.
- Opportunity to expand an active research and innovation program.
- Excellent compensation package, opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Benefits package includes time away for vacations and conferences, health/vision/dental insurance along with full malpractice coverage, disability coverage, deferred compensation and retirement savings options.
- Generous sign-on bonus with eligibility for an annual bonus.
- There is no state income tax.
- Greater Orlando offers direct access to Florida s world-famous theme parks and attractions.
- Our lifestyle options have something for everyone, from the downtown districts for those enjoying a trendy urban flair, to family-oriented communities with top rated public and private schools.
- Ample outdoor activities including large public parks for your kids and pets, hiking and biking trails, abundant lake access for kayaking, fishing and paddle-boarding, with Florida s beautiful beaches only an hour away.
The Orlando Health Medical Group supports the Orlando Health Hospital System, a not-for-profit healthcare organization and community-based network of physician practices, hospitals and outpatient care centers throughout Central Florida. The system includes an extensive network of physicians representing more than 100 specialties and primary care; 10 wholly-owned hospitals; 4,200 physicians, multiple skilled nursing and rehabilitation centers; and multiple outpatient care centers offering urgent care, same-day surgery, and laboratory, imaging and rehabilitation services.
The Orlando Health Medical Group physicians play a key role in delivering a complete continuum of care for nearly 3 million Central Florida residents. At Orlando Health, we value collaboration and shared purpose, providing our physicians and team members with the resources to develop successful careers. We offer generous opportunities as we work together to provide extraordinary care to our community.
Our award-willing system includes the following hospitals:
- Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Bayfront Health St. Petersburg
- Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
- Orlando Health Health Central Hospital
- Orlando Health Horizon West Hospital
- Orlando Health South Lake Hospital
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
- Orlando Health St. Cloud Hospital
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children
- Orlando Health Winnie Palmer Hospital for Women and Babies