Mercer Bucks Orthopaedics ("MBO") is a premier; subspecialty-oriented private orthopaedic group with interests in hand surgery, sports medicine, trauma, joint replacements, foot & ankle surgery and PM&R. With five offices in PA and NJ, this stable and growing practice is seeking a board-certified, fellowship-trained Hand & Upper Extremity Surgeon. Ancillary services include physical and occupational therapy, imaging, ultrasound, a DME program, and a physician-owned, state-of-the art ASC with market-leading outpatient joint replacement program.
- AAOS Board Certified/Eligible
- NJ & PA licenses
- Fellowship in hand & upper extremity surgery
- Experience preferred
- Immediate, full-time position
- Competitive salary plus incentive
- Practice call rotation
- Vacation with additional dedicated CEU time
- Robust benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Ownership opportunity in physician-owned ASC
- License and DEA reimbursement
- Malpractice Insurance
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (833-867-3019) your CV to Human Resources Department for immediate consideration.