New York Health, (NYH) is excited to expand our medical services to include the Center for Urology, The Nephrology Center, and The Department of Physical Therapy. With multiple locations spanning from Brooklyn, Bronx and Queens to Suffolk County, our health care experts are available and prepared to put your health first.
As a Urologist at NYH, you are shaping the future of healthcare New York Metro area and making the lives of our patients better. NYH, a distinguished team of healthcare professionals, is a practice where you can advance your career goals, lead others and perform incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
- Join a comprehensive high-volume, well-established community oncology center delivering personalized service
- Operate out of a state-of-the-art facility.
- This position is for our Bronx location.
- Paid malpractice insurance with full coverage
- $350,000 - $450,000 annually with compressive benefits including Free Health Insurance on day 1 of employment, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short and Long term disability, 401k Plan, generous PTO time, 8 paid holidays (2 floating) and more.
EDUCATION DO; MDLICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
NY HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Please check our website at www.nyhealth.com and follow us on Facebook.