PULMONARY CRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a fellowship trained, BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our practice in Austin Oak Hill, Texas.
- This is a combination of inpatient and outpatient support. It is mostly outpatient general Pulmonary CC.
- Outpatient Clinic is M-F 8am- 5 pm. We will build blocks into the schedule for hospital rounds.
- Call every other week M-F 7am – 7 pm.
- Nights and weekends covered by tele ICU
About Austin Oak Hill
Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Austin is the newest 25-bed, full-service hospital in the Oak Hill community of Southwest Austin. Now open, the medical center offers a range of clinical and surgical services, as well as an emergency department open 24/7, operating rooms, imaging, and other services, and plays a central role in community wellness. A primary and specialty care clinic operates adjacent to the hospital.
About the Community
Located minutes from downtown Austin, Oak Hill sits at the edge of scenic Texas Hill Country. One of the oldest neighborhoods in Austin, Oak Hill boasts homes dating back to the 1800s. A strong neighborhood association and award-winning school district reinforces the family-friendly hometown atmosphere. Nearby, the acclaimed Austin Zoo draws visitors from around the world and the adjacent Barton Creek Habitat Preserve offers a pristine protective habitat for endangered songbirds. Small-town charm and big-city convenience make Oak Hill a great place to live and work.
About Baylor Scott & White Health
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health now includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,000 access points, 9,600 active physicians, and 48,000 employees, plus the Scott and White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute and Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance—a network of clinical providers and facilities focused on improving quality, managing the health of patient populations, and reducing the overall cost of care.
At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME paid days off per year
An application can be submitted online at: Jobs.BSWHealth.com.