Hospitalist – Cleveland area, Ohio
Position Location: Cleveland area, Ohio
Position Type: Full-time Physician
Specialty: Internal Medicine
Every day, for more than 150 years, the physicians of University Hospitals have renewed a promise to meeting our patients’ health care needs. Our talented team is integral to our rich history of success and critical to our future in a dynamic environment. As stewards of the UH legacy for excellence in patient care, our physicians are guided by an unwavering commitment to our mission:
Work Site and Opportunity Highlights:
University Hospitals seeks a Hospitalist to join one of our Medical Centers of the Greater Cleveland area. Hospitalists are on-site physicians who specialize in caring for adult patients during their hospital stay. They manage the care of their patients in conjunction with a patient’s primary care physician and in consultation from specialty teams when appropriate.
- Schedule is one week on, one week off. During the work week, physicians are expected to work a twelve hour shift.
- Fourteen PTO days, in addition to every other week off
- Additional productivity incentives
- Board-certified or Board-eligible Internal Medicine Physician
- Active Ohio Medical License in good standing upon effective date of employment
- Must be skilled and provide evidence of proficiency in procedures associated with hospital medicine
- Must align with our core values: Excellence, Diversity, Integrity, Compassion and Teamwork
UH is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.