The Dayton, OH Veterans Affairs Medical Center is recruiting Pulmonary Critical physicians to provide care in multiple settings: inpatient medicine units, intensive care units (16 beds), outpatient specialty clinics, and the Emergency Department. You will perform a variety of endoscopic (bronchoscopy with biopsy, Endobronchial ultrasound) and percutaneous procedures (thoracentesis, paracentesis, invasive hemodynamic monitoring, central venous line placement, etc.).
You will supervise residents, medical students, physician assistants and nurse practitioners and are eligible for clinical appointment at Wright State University School of Medicine.
Requires board certification/eligibility. Sleep medicine training is a plus!
Assistance with payment of med school loans up $200K is available!
Sign on bonus is available!
Dayton, Ohio is the Birthplace of Aviation and is considered one of the best places to live in Ohio. Dayton includes affordable living, historical sites, an active community, increasing job opportunities, and an incredible entertainment scene. Dayton is a great place to travel for those interested in rich culture, historical areas, incredible food and an abundance of recreational activities. Nicknamed the “Gem City,” Dayton is easy to travel to and a great place to raise a family!
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional $15K per year
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work with the VA
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend (full-time employee) & 5 days paid absence for conferences
- Monday–Friday schedule—leave by 5PM most days
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Physician Employment Contract
- 26 Days paid vacation PLUS 13 paid sick days per year & 11 paid Federal holidays
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
Learn more about our benefits: VHA Total Rewards Brochure
If interested, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org