Come practice in this southern Oklahoma community that offers great arts, culture, lots of parks, and recreational opportunities. You will have easy access to Mount Scott, which rises 2,500 feet above the plains, providing some of the most breathtaking scenery in the state and a chance to view free-roaming bison, longhorn cattle, white tail deer, and elk.
CompHealth has employed positions, partnership-track opportunities, and independent contractor positions, so you can decide what is best for you. These positions offer a variety of compensations and benefits that can be discussed with your consultant to best fit your needs.
Please contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Competitive base plus RVU bonus potential
- Full comprehensive benefits
- 3 or more years of experience requested
- Broad range of procedures
- Solo provider setting
- J-1 visas supported
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail