Come live and practice in this large Oregon town with unspoiled natural beauty that attracts people who live a healthy lifestyle. You can enjoy world-class fishing, hunting, mountain biking, hiking, rock climbing, white-water rafting, ATVing, skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, and more. The town has 2 colleges and a warm and welcoming atmosphere.
A CompHealth consultant can help you find an opportunity in the area and at the type of facility that best fits your needs. Having a relationship with a consultant can make your experience much better. It will create a better path, starting from your job search to finding the right job for you. Our staffing partners will treat you like a person, not a faceless number.
Please call Sarah Strohm at 954.837.2717 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- State loan repayment plan available
- Full benefits including 3 or more weeks of PTO and CME allowance
- 100% pulmonology or equal split of pulmonology and CC
- Solo role with support staff
- J-1 and H-1B visas welcomed
- Looking for someone interested in building a practice as well as the program
- BC or BE accepted
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail