Located in central Washington, Ellensburg lies in a gorgeous mountainous area and actually receives very little rain and a ton of sunshine! Outdoor enthusiasts will have no shortage of activities to enjoy - biking, hiking, camping, hunting and fishing opportunities are plentiful and easily accessible. Art and history connoisseurs will love visiting the numerous local art galleries and museums. Each July Ellensburg is host to the annual Jazz in the Valley music festival and the Ellensburg Farmers Market is held every Saturday from May to October in the beautiful downtown area.
At CompHealth, we can match you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
Please contact Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4-day workweek
- No weekends
- 1:4 call
- Visa sponsorship possible
- Annual salary plus RVUs quality bonuses
- Retention bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package
- University town 95 miles from Seattle
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail