A hospital in Altoona, PA is now accepting applications for a board-certified or board-eligible general neurologist to join a growing team of neurologists in a financially strong and thriving world-class health system.
The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with limited office call. You will work with 2 other general neurologists and 2 neurohospitalist with full NP and PA support to provide general neurology, neurophysiology, electrodiagnostic medicine, stroke, and neuro-ophthalmology services.
Altoona is a thriving community with excellent schools and a low cost of living. You will enjoy lots of referrals from the physicians associated with the hospital to earn extra wRVU income above a guaranteed salary.
Please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 to learn more, or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job 2803144.
- Join a collegial group of general neurologists and neurohospitalists in an outpatient setting
- Work Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm with limited office call for great work/life balance
- Enjoy better pay with a lower cost of living in central Pennsylvania
- Guaranteed salary with lots of referrals to generate wRVU income
- Excellent quality schools with public and private parochial options
- Join a large stable health system with excellent benefits
- Enjoy living in an idealistic and rural community while being close to urban areas
- Large sign-on bonus and relocation package is available to help you move right away
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail