Join a long-standing and not-for-profit outpatient practice in Family Medicine role in a gorgeous and world-renowned area of Northern California, minutes from Mount Shasta and with incredible outdoor recreational opportunities.
• Practice in an all outpatient setting seeing between 15-18 patients per day of all ages
• Enjoy a flexible work schedule with 4 days of outpatient clinic and 1 day of administrative work per week
• Work alongside 1 other Physician and 3 APP's
• Competitive compensation package includes Guaranteed Base Salary starting at $260,000, Sign On up to $50,000, and Loan Repayment up to $300,000
• Option for a Medical Director role
• Located in the Shasta-Trinity National Forest, just 1 hour north of Redding, this beautiful Northern California community offers limitless outdoor activities and is known for having the "Best Water On Earth"
• Outdoor recreation is limitless with skiing, hiking, rock climbing, nationally-renowned trout fishing, biking, and waterfall viewing all in your backyard
• With a cost of living that is over 60% cheaper than the rest of California, no traffic, and stunning views, this community is a hidden gem
• Minutes from Mount Shasta, an an ice-topped volcano and the 5th highest peak in the state of California; Mount Shasta brings people from all over the world to experience 'spiritual awakening' and stunning views
Contact Evan Kaspar to learn more:
Specialty: Family Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time