Join hospital providing inpatient, hospital- based rehabilitation as well as outpatient services. This major teaching hospital employs specialized staff in musculoskeletal and neurological intervention that is recognized for high patient satisfaction.
• Flexible and variable practice schedule offering inpatient service plus consult or outpatient practice options
• High volume of Brian Injury and Stroke. Work alongside renown Neurosurgery and Stroke departments.
• Join dedicated, interdisciplinary team of three PM&R physicians, two mid-level providers and well-trained support staff
• Excellent continuum of care and success rates
• Competitive base salary and production incentives
• Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, PTO, and health benefits
• Signing incentives
• H1B visa eligible
Buffalo, New York - The Comeback City is home to the friendliest people and has an outstanding cost of living, all four seasons, manageable traffic, and easy access to international airport.
• Entertainment: Thriving Theatre District boasts everything from Broadway Theater to regional and local productions.
• Sports: Home to the NHL Buffalo Sabres and the AAA baseball team, the Buffalo Bisons.
• Arts: Rich with cultural heritage and exciting arts destinations.
• Education: Home to top-ranked State Universities and High Schools
• Excellent cost of living - 61% less expensive than NY
For more information please contact Sally- Ann Patton
770-643-5550 ( o)
678-634-1143 ( c)
Specialty: Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation
Employment Type: Full Time