• Hit the ground running and walk into a busy and established wound care program joining three other providers. Monday to Friday 8a-5p work schedule.
• Responsibilities include assessment, evaluation, and treatment of patients, specifically those with acute and/or chronic wounds. Works in conjunction with a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team of health care providers. Immediate, internal referral network.
• Open to physicians and surgeons with all specialty backgrounds.
• Enjoy autonomy, a better work-life balance, no call, no nights or weekends, no holidays and achieve clinical satisfaction while delivering excellent patient outcomes.
• Large Non-Profit UNC Health System Affiliation.
• 263K Base Salary with productivity and quality Incentives.
• Full benefits, paid malpractice, signing bonus, relocation allowance, and final year training stipend for signing an early contract. Up to 150K for student loan repayment.
• J1 or H1b welcome to apply.
• Located 1 hour from Fayetteville and Raleigh, 2 hours to Wilmington and 3.5 hours to Charlotte.
• Welcoming mid-sized rural community with easy access to a large city lifestyle offering a rich culture and heritage, diverse population, revitalized downtown and low cost of living.
• Enjoy live music and performing arts, farm to table dining, craft breweries, boutique shops and an array of outdoor adventures including kayaking, canoeing, parks, boat ramps, outdoor pools, golf, and more.
• Easy access to North Carolina Beaches and the Blue Ridge and Smoky Mountains.
• International airport within 1 hour.
• Affordable private and charter school options.
For more information, please contact:
Stephanie Hutchens, Senior Search Consultant
Specialty: Wound Care Medicine
Employment Type: Full Time