Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Inpatient Gastroenterology Hospitalist to join their well-established team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of The Role
- Shift options: 7 on / 7 off or 14 on / 14 off
- Schedule: Tuesday through Monday
- Weekday call is 1:7
- Weekend call coverage rotates between the 3 inpatient physicians that each take one day
- Our group consists of 18 physicians and 18 advanced practice providers that have completed years of specialized training in gastroenterology and additional training in endoscopy
- We are focused on providing personalized care to patients who suffer from all gastrointestinal conditions including Crohn s Disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, esophageal cancer, Barrett s esophagus, acid reflux, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, digestive disease and colon cancer.
Parkview Physicians Group Gastroenterology Locations
- 11104 Parkview Circle, Ste 010, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- 11104 Parkview Circle, Ste 310, Fort Wayne, IN 46845
- 2231 Carew St, Fort Wayne, IN 46805
- 8028 Carnegie Blvd, Ste 300, Fort Wayne, IN 46804
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Community hospitals recognized among Best Places to Work in Indiana
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.