Join Our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting two OB/GYN Physicians to join our growing team at our Whitley, IN location
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- Minimum Required Hours Per Week: 36 Clinical Contact Hours
- 80% time in the clinic vs 20% time in the operating room
- One facility call coverage model, with a 1 in 4 call expectation
- All calls are triaged through the nurses
- Ideal candidate will provide full scope obstetrical and gynecological care
- Flexible housing options in Fort Wayne s top ranked school districts or Columbia City s charming small-town atmosphere
- The group consists of 2 physicians committed to providing outstanding, comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care
- Located at Parkview Whitley Hospital
Parkview Whitley Hospital
- Medical Staff Members: 292 physicians
- Beds: 30
- Whitley County s only hospital est. in 1951; current hospital opened in 2011
- Hospital averages about 400 deliveries per year; robotics are available
- Patient care services include: ambulatory and inpatient surgical services; an ambulatory care center; birthing center; birth planner, diagnostic imaging services; clinical laboratory services, cardiopulmonary diagnostic and therapy services, cardiac rehabilitation services, physical rehabilitation services, a sleep lab, an intensive care unit, a medical-surgical unit, Pharmacy department, emergency room, county-wide EMS services, a pain management clinic, community health education services, diabetes education services, and extensive physician specialty clinics
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle. Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Whitley County and its residents welcome you with smiling faces and open hands! Enjoy the small-town atmosphere and affordability with the accessibility and convenience of big city amenities.
Whitley County is strategically located less than 20 miles from Fort Wayne, Warsaw, Fort Wayne International Airport and more than 1,200 regional shops and businesses. The community is home to First Fridays, the 4-H fair, award-winning parks with various sporting events and local welcoming alleyways that come to life with residents and visitors. Nearby lakes beckon you to relax and enjoy your weekends. Small town eateries will delight your taste buds, and friendly conversation is waiting at every corner.
With downtown revitalization, new career opportunities and a great quality of life, you ll want to be planted at the heart of Whitley County!
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.