Parkview Health is actively recruiting an Outpatient Family Medicine Physician to join our team at our new primary care construction site in Warsaw, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
- Office Hours: 8am 5pm
- Flexible scheduling available
- 36 Patient Contact Hours per week with 4 hours of admin time
- Current Call Schedule is 1:6
- Very light and manageable call
- Allows for a great work/life balance.
- Involvement in leadership opportunities available!
- Ideal candidates are those who value team collaboration/communication and patient-first centered mind-set and practices
- Team will be located at new primary care construction site: Warsaw Center Lake
- Located in a high-demand market capacity area
- Site is co-located with walk-in clinic operations and will have lab and X-ray capabilities on-site
- Team will eventually consist of 4 primary care providers
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
Our excellent benefit package includes:
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
In Kosciusko County, there's a strong, vibrant spirit of invention, innovation, and entrepreneurship. It was this invention-innovation-entrepreneurship that has made Kosciusko County the Orthopedic Capital of the World. Nearly one-third of the $38 billion global orthopedic industry is headquartered in the county. Kosciusko County is also a leading agribusiness hub and companies of all sizes compete globally from this thriving micropolitan community. Major employers in Kosciusko County include Zimmer Biomet, Depuy Synthes, Polywood and Maple Leaf Farms.
Centrally located in the Midwest, Kosciusko County and the City of Warsaw are linked to an extensive interstate system by four-lane U.S. 30. This friendly community is also located along the historic Lincoln Highway, as well as State Road 15. Warsaw is the county seat of Kosciusko County, with a population of 14,000. Outdoor adventures and sports are a centerpiece of life in Warsaw.
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle. Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.