Mercyhealth system is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine /Pediatrics Physician to join an established practice in our Mercyhealth East Clinic.
- Hospital Employed
- Attractive salary and Sign on Bonus
- Relocation and Student loan forgiveness
- Tail Coverage
- Extensive benefit package including Health, Dental, Life and much more
- Extensive retirement benefits including 403(b),457(b) , Roth , health savings account and so much more!
- Traditional IP/OP position
- Level 1 nursery
- Opportunity to work with residency program; in-clinic or lecture at residency program.
- Will be responsible for:
- Attending all C-section and rounding on non-complicated vaginal deliveries at the end of their clinic day or the next morning
- Mercyhealth is a regional health system with 7 hospitals and 85 primary & specialty care locations throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin with 7,500+ employees and 700+ employed physicians
- An integrated health care provider with four service divisions: hospital-based services, clinic-based services, post-acute care and retail services, and a wholly owned insurance company.
- Mercyhealth offers over 125 specialty and subspecialty services, including orthopedic surgery, prehospital emergency services and training, neurosurgery, heart and vascular services, cancer care, plastic, and reconstructive surgery and much more.
- For more information, visit: https://mercyhealthsystem.org/
To apply for this position please send your CV to
Provider Recruiter, Mercyhealth System
Illinois and Wisconsin