Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan s Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
Marshfield Children's Hospital
Our 56-bed Children's Hospital is Central Wisconsin's only accredited pediatric hospital, and one of only four in Wisconsin. It is equipped with the latest technology, more than 40 pediatric specialties and board-certified pediatric hospitalists, intensivists, and neonatologists. Certified child life specialists ensure children receive the emotional support they may need to cope with their treatment during their hospital stay.
Center of Excellence for Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Marshfield Clinic Health System is the only health system in the nation that provides comprehensive care for patients with Bardet-Biedl syndrome. The Center of Excellence for Bardet-Biedl Syndrome hosts patients from across the world and has become a leader in cutting edge translational research in this rare ciliopathy. Research opportunities are strongly supported through the Marshfield Clinic Research Institute.
Join a welcoming environment with colleagues and dedicated support staff in our system.
In addition to resources, supportive colleagues, and research opportunities, we proudly offer the following benefits:
- Competitive 2 year shift based salary guarantee
- Lucrative bonus and/or stipend during training
- 9 weeks of vacation/holidays/CME
- $5,800 CME annual allowance
- Health, Dental, Life, Disability, and Occurrence Based Malpractice insurance
- Generous retirement plan; 401(k) plan with match and 457(b) plan
- Up to $20,000 relocation support
The right candidate will enjoy a busy practice as part of the anesthesia team in providing medically directed services in both hospital and ASC settings. The main locations for providing services will be in Marshfield with some outreach to Wausau and Minocqua Centers. Call is 1:5 and will be based in Marshfield.
- BC/BE Pediatric Fellowship-trained Anesthesiologist preferred, but will consider experienced General Anesthesiologist
- Fellows are welcome to apply
- Open to H1B Visa and J1 Visa
- Interested in teaching residents
We are excited to talk to you about this opportunity! Feel free to reach out to Jennifer Waters-Plemon, Physician and Advanced Practice Clinician Recruiter at email@example.com or call/text 715-221-5773 to learn more.