TPMG is seeking a full-time BE/BC Pediatrician to join our team in San Jose, CA.
The Capital of Silicon Valley - Situated at the core of an area celebrated for its high-tech innovations, San Jose is the biggest city in Northern California and the 10th largest in the country. The impressive array of cultural, recreational, educational and entertainment attractions are made all the more inviting by San Jose s impressive public safety record, which is among the best of any metropolitan area in the nation. Located south of San Francisco and north of the Monterey/Carmel area, San Jose is a fun, safe, vibrant city with multi-cultural roots, a beautiful climate and endless appeal.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing.
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including comprehensive medical and dental
- Moving allowance and home loan assistance - up to $200,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, education leave
- Shareholder track
- Three retirement plans, including pension
Please visit our website to view all our opportunities located throughout Northern, CA: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor